The Cleaning Partnership LLP, will do its best to provide the cleaning service on the date (s) and terms referred to for the bookings, subject to the following conditions and understandings.
1. that in the unlikely event of the Company subsequently being unable
to provide the cleaning service on the day (s) you require then the limit of
the Company¹s obligations and liabilities under this Agreement will extend
to offering you an alternative date (s).
2. the Company does not operate on Bank Holidays, Clients whose regular
day falls on such dates should contact the Company by telephone, and/or in
writing at the earliest possible opportunity if they wish to request an
alternative service date, although the Company is unable to guarantee that
it will be able to make alternative service date, although the Company is
unable to guarantee that it will be able to make alternative service
arrangements in such circumstances.
3. The Company is unable to guarantee that its cleaning operative will
arrive at clients¹ homes at a the exactly time agreed, the time given is an
estimated time of arrival dependant on circumstances due to driving
conditions etc etc,
4. The Company may refuse to carry out any work if in its absulate4
discretion it considers such work to be of a hazardous and/or excessively
unpleasant nature, and/or beyond its technical ability, and/or if the
Company, its client(s), or any third party, could suffer loss, damage, or
injury, as a consequence of carrying out such work.
5. No guarantees can be given as to how much work will be carried out
in the time booked or as to the efficiency of a particular cleaning process,
treatment, or task, in the absence of a prior on-site survey by the Company.
6. The Company¹s clients are responsible for providing water,
electricity, and any preferred cleaning and/or polishing preparations not
usually carried by the Company.
7. To protect the goodwill of the Company all its employees and staff
enter into an agreement with the Company on taking up their appointments
restraining them from carrying out any unauthorised work for any of the
Company¹s clients either during their employment with the Company, or, in
the event of them leaving Company¹s employ for whatever reason, for a period
of twelve months after their employment with the Company has ended.
8. You agree not to employ any employee or former employee of the
company in any cleaning or domestic capacity whatsoever, either directly, or
on behalf of any third party, and regardless of whether such employment is
at address shown in this letter, or any other address within a 35-mile
radius of the Company¹s Brasted office.
9. In the event of you employing any employee or former employee of the
company in such capacity, other than officially through the Company¹s
Brasted office, then you will be charged (and you hereby agree to pay a
staff introduction fee) of £6,000.00, six thousand pounds plus VAT per
10. You agree that the restriction in clauses 8 and 9 are reasonable, but
if a court of competent jurisdiction finds any part of them to be
unenforceable you agree to accept any modifications as the area, extent, or
duration of the restriction concerned, which the court may see fit to
impose, or if it does not do so, which is necessary to render that
11. (a) unless you give the Company a minimum of 2 full working days
notice of your intention postpone or cancel a service call (or five working
days in the case of a spring clean), either by means of written notice sent
recorded delivery to our Brasted office, or by telephoning our office
administrative staff between 10am and 5pm (Mondays to Fridays), the Company
may at its discretion charge you a cancellation fee equivalent to the cost
of the service call, although the Company will make reasonable efforts to re
locate the time booked.
for the purposes of paragraph (a), above a working day is any week day , ie,
Mondays to Fridays inclusive. (c), any notice given pursuant to paragraph
(a) above shall be deemed to take effect on the date of receipt of your
letter or telephone call as the case may be if received prior to noon,
otherwise the next working following the date of receipt.
12. the Company requires one months notice to cancel our services on a
13. you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, if
you book the Company¹s cleaning services at any time.