We are always on the look out for reliable and dedicated cleaning staff to join out prestigious cleaning company based in Brasted, Kent.
Wendy at the Cleaning Partnership is looking for friendly and well presented male and female Cleaners to cover Domestic Cleaning contracts. Although experienced cleaners are preferred we do train all staff to NVQ level II standards that our clients require and expect.
There are full and part-time hours available.
If you feel you are the person for us and want a cleaning job with us please use the Contact Us form to send a few words about yourself and why you feel you are right to work with us with a contact number and email address – we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Must have the passion and desire to deliver a service that is second to none.
- Flexible on working hours.
- A good personal manner and positive attitude in front of clients.
- Well dressed and presentable.
- Must hold a legitimate driving licence.
- Allow a CRB check prior to employment.
Become part of our cleaning family with The Cleaning Partnership and our prestigious client base